VISITS

Flag Counter

November 26, 2013

Intermod

I have been trying to help out the local radio club with an intermod problem on one of the repeaters by monitoring a couple frequencies they suspect is coming from.  I have had my scanner on 24/7 trying to catch any transmissions to no avail. I'm just wondering if they have the right frequencies or there may have another problem. One frequency they did give to me was apparently a frequency used to send data to set of the tornado sirens! It was interesting, first and foremost a tornado warning in November? Yes we have had a tornado in the area in November which tore up a section of Defiance Ohio. Anyways first I get the warning over the weather radio, then over the T.V. and then the sirens went off! Something to think about if you ever thought about buying a weather radio and haven't yet. Anyways I'm back to monitoring to see if I can hear anything on the scanner. 
73's

No comments: