VISITS

Flag Counter

August 02, 2016

Once Again JT65

Ok I admit it I'm addicted to JT65. It simply amazes me when the bands are down JT65 keeps on going. Recent contacts were Ca. Az. Tx., Norway and Sweden. I'am still learning JT65 remember you can only send 13 characters at a time. I need to read up on changing some messages in my macro's.
Recently in the news has been about the Dayton Hamvention changing venues. Hare Arena I must admit has seen her day and now the it will be at the Green County fair grounds and it's in Xenia Ohio about 16 miles Southeast of Dayton. The only thing that stands out about Xenia is a tornado outbreak they had there. I recently talked to a gentleman from Dayton who was delivering a package next door in his own car and he was very familiar with the Dayton Hamvention. He said it a was a great boost to the economy there. I hope those folks will still get some business from hams even though it is a bit further a way.

73's

No comments: