VISITS

Flag Counter

October 20, 2016

JT 65 once Again!!!

Not much has happened since I last posted. The bands have been up and down like a yo-yo. JT 65 however seems to have state side and some DX, Sunday I managed to have a very brief contact with Spain and Boznia. Of course you are limited to send a personal message  just since you can only send 13 characters. Saturday I will be traveling to Marion Ohio for the ARES conference, it will be a first for me. Then I will be working the race for the cure on Sunday, I will be in the SAG wqgon which I have been told is primary jub is to be an ambulance.
I almost forgot I have switch out my stationary position Elk antenna for a Jet Stream JTB 3 3 meter / 440 Mhz ground plane antenna. I have read some article on the antenna before buying it and it is well like unlike its larger model which received a lot of negative reviews. Right away I noticed the difference, I could get into Wauseon which I couldn't do before and that's a pretty good distance away from my QTH.





















.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments: