VISITS

Flag Counter

September 11, 2014

GOOD READING AND TIPS

I thought this would be the perfect time to write about a book I recently read. The book is called " The Complete DX'er" by Bob Locher W9KNI. The book shares Bob's operating techniques and skills he has used to get the DXCC and many more awards. For myself I was frustrated about getting my WAS contacts especially a qsl from Hawaii. I have made several qso's to Hawaii but never managed to ge a qsl either through LoTW or regular QSL cards. A member from the local radio club I belong to tipped me off about Bob's book. After reading a few chapters I began putting to work the things he talked about in the book. Soon my WAS number has dropped to needing 9 more states and I have received a qsl from Hawaii. I really don't want to say much more about the book and spoil it for you. If you can pick up a copy of the book and read it. Once your done with it keep it around for reference. You won't regret it!
73's
Mike/N8GBU

No comments: