VISITS

Flag Counter

January 19, 2013

Updating The Blog

I have changed my blog address so it fits my callsign better and has a more Amatuer Radio theme. For people who know me quite well know I try very hard not to engage in political topics unless it concerns Amatuer Radio. Why? For over two years I worked for a political telemarketing research firm here in the Toledo, Ohio area. Why did I take a job like that? I worked for over 20 years as a Diesel Mechanic my back gave out and I had other problems landed me on disability. The time I spent doing the telemarketing was helping pay the bills until my Social Security case was won. That took over 2 years. During that time I suffered the rants of the general publics opinions on various issues, canadates and scandals. I have a tendacy to get on the air during contests so I can build up my log book. I suffer from chronic pain so I operate when I have " good " days.
73's

No comments: